Eliza Ene Corbeanu este avocat în Baroul București din anul 2006.
In prezent este doctorand al Facultății de drept din cadrul Universității București.
Este publicist la ziarul Evenimentul Zilei din anul 2016, cu rubrica săptămânală Viața la Curte.
Este autor a două volume (proză) apărute la Editura RAO :
– in anul 2018 “Printre gratii și cătușe”
– în anul 2019 “Jurnalul unor criminali”.
Autor de cărți de specialitate:
– Evaziunea fiscală, Editura Hamangiu, 2019.
PARTNER act Botezatu Estrade Partners
Mobile: +40 745 625 882
Direct line: +40 21 796 37 35
Laura’s expertise encompasses sophisticated M&A transactions in various sectors, as well as business transfers, joint ventures and corporate restructuring.
She also has in-depth knowledge in the Energy, Litigation, Regulatory and Employment law matters, having managed complex projects in these areas.
She constantly achieves high performances in her practice areas, having as background numerous high-level experiences, which helped her build a strong and thorough understanding of the clients’ needs and processes involved.
• Corporate M&A
• Energy & Natural Resources
Bar Admissions • Affiliations & Memberships
• The Romanian Union of Lawyers
• Bucharest Bar Association
• Paris Bar Association
• University of Bucharest – Bachelor of Laws
• Co-founder of act Botezatu Estrade Partners
• Former Associate of the international law firm Gide and former Counsel of the CEE law firm Kinstellar
• Legal career spanning more than 17 years
• In the past, Laura has created a unique method of implementing spin-offs involving the Romanian State. This method – the Steam Pill – is an innovative squeeze out scheme aiming to create for the Ministry of Energy the same shareholding in the company benefiting from the spin-off as in the company undergoing the spin-off.