Monica Țînțaș has become a Senior Partner of Șomlea & Asociații starting with 2016. She is fluent in English.
– Pleading lawyer before Romanian courts of all levels, including the Supreme Court of Justice
– Specialized in commercial law, with emphasis on corporate law and related procedures: complex litigation including shareholders litigation, cancellation of corporate resolutions, opposition to corporate resolution by corporate creditors and third interested parties; application for deletion of mentions made with the trade registry, minority shareholders’ rights protection etc;
– Legal advisor or litigation lawyer in forced executions and bankruptcy procedures;
– Legal advisor and litigation lawyer in complex commercial disputes including contractual disputes;
– Legal advisor and litigation lawyer in labor disputes, including termination of employment agreements and collective bargain agreements
– Thorough knowledge of consumer law, in regard to both the EU legislation and the national one.
2016 to date: senior partner in Șomlea & Asociații;
2013-2015: senior associate in Șomlea & Asociații;
2009-2012: associate lawyer in Șomlea & Asociații;